Thursday, September 9, 2010

Camping

So today is camping day.  As I type we are driving up to Mt Rainier national Forest to do some old school camping.  Well, maybe just kinda old school.  There will no running water or the modern amenities of a KOA nearby.  We will be roughing it with our jugs of water and sticks for roasting food.  Oh and the 2 SUV's and 1 car packed to the brim of supplies.  Apparently 5 adults, 2 kids and 1 baby, and 2 dogs need A LOT of stuff to camp.  None the less the next 3 days promise to be adventurous and packed with fun.

This camping trip also promises to add back the few pounds I have lost over the last week and a half.  I was doing so well at working out. I was so disciplined.  grr.  Those damn smores...and chips... and beer...and hot dogs....and hamburgers.  Oh the carnage.  I did bring some veggies and hummus.  Can I live on that for 3 days and say no to the naughty stuff?  I will let you know on Sun night, but I suspect my answer will be no.

Hopefully I will have more pictures of this camping trip than the last one.  See you on Sunday!
J

P.S. I would like to thank U.S. Cellular for providing EVDO all the way up this lovely mountain. I love you USCC.

No comments:

Post a Comment