Thursday, January 31, 2013

Life with Two

Maddox just loves to kiss on his baby sister.






Mama snuggles
Mallory being a good little sleeper

Mallory was born a little over 2 weeks ago so here is a little bit about how different life is with 2 kids vs 1 in the MusGus house.  So far....not very different!  Mallory is THE perfect baby!  She is easy going and has a very sweet spirit about her.  She cries when she needs to go potty (or if we are too slow, if she is wet) and when she is hungry.  That is pretty much it.  She has had zero tummy/gas issues and pretty much just sleeps.  When she is awake she is very alert and likes to take in her surroundings.  She is also a very good sleeper.  She will let me put her down to sleep (something Maddox never did) and she will sleep a 5 hour stretch in the night so Mama gets some good rest in too.  I still amazed at how good and rested I feel!  Every few days I take a nap but honestly I have not needed them much (I know, shock).  I credit this to my easy to take care of children, eating well, and my amazing new vitamins. (They are from doTERRA and they are called Lifelong Vitality Pack and they rock my world!  If you want more info let me know and I will get it to you).  But really, I am just amazed at what an easy, wonderful baby she has been.  I know it won't be this easy forever but right now I am enjoying every second of it!  My friend Mike told me that boys are harder when they are young and easier as they get older and girls are the opposite.  That seems true in this case.  It also means we never get an "easy" time.  Aaaahhhhhh!  That is OK though, we have our two beautiful, amazing, sweet, smart children so life is good!
First sink bath, she loved it!

I don't even know what to say here...

No comments:

Post a Comment