Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday March 18th

I think all my hard work in the yard as of late came crashing down on me today.  We worked outside for a few hours and I decided that I needed a nap, so I took it.  It felt great!  I have not had one in a few weeks - that is some sort of a record for me.

So today while I was getting ready I tried to pluck my gray hairs out.  I don't have very many but they are always bunched together and they are always on the right side of my head.  Why do they do that?  What do they only grow in one spot?  I find it very weird and was wondering if anyone else has this dilemma.

The nights around our house have been a lot better lately since Maddox has no longer been nursing.  Because he is not getting all that liquid before bed he is not waking up to pee as often.  This a making for nice sleeping for me.  Almost 2 years and I can finally get a full nights sleep! Although he does occasionally wake up in the middle of the night and crawl in bed with us.  Last night I realized at about 3:15am that he was in bed with us.  He was all snuggled up with me and of course on his way to pushing me out of my spot.  I told him that he had to go back to his bed and picked him up and took him back.  He let out a little "wah" in protest and then curled up in his own big boy bed.  Poor little guy, he didn't have it in him to argue with me.  Of course Julie had no idea that any of this transpired in the night, but what else is new.  I have to smack the poor girl to get her up once she is out.

Oh I just realized that today is Thursday, this time next week Maddox and I will be in OKC.  Lots to do before our trip.  Let the planning begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment